1. No personal cameras, tape recorders, or recording or transmitting instruments of any kind are allowed. We strongly urge you not to bring cell phones with you into the education and play space areas. Accessing or using a cell phone in any manner within the education and play spaces is not permitted, repeated use of your devices in these areas will be cause for removal from the event, without refund. This includes but is not limited to placing calls, answering calls, checking for messages/caller id, text messaging and opening the phone to check the display. If you wish to use your cell phone please do so outside of the play space. All watch alarms, phones, pagers, PDAs and other electronic equipment must be powered off or in silent mode when inside the play space.
2. No illegal activities. Do not engage in any illegal activities anywhere on the hotel premises. No exchange of moneys for sessions. No drugs, inhalants, or other intoxicants are allowed. No alcohol is allowed in the play space. If approached for these purposes, report this immediately to a security staff member, registration desk or play space Monitor (DM). If the Senior Staff Member on duty deems that a person has engaged in illegal solicitation or is under the influence of drugs or alcohol while in the play area, they will be removed from the premises and NOT allowed to return. No refunds will be given.
3. Please do not wear scented personal care products to International Olympus Leather Weekend. This includes "natural" products such as essential oils and even scented laundry soaps.
4. Smoking of any substance is not allowed anywhere inside the building or on the grounds. This includes “vapes” and medicinal marijuana (please bring other alternative delivery methods if you use these products indoors). There is designated space outside for smokers so please respect the smoke free space inside the building. Smoking can cause us to lose the venue and you can and will be billed for any cleaning or damage.
5. Never touch someone else, their toys, props or property without asking and receiving permission.
6. Keep conversation very quiet in the education and play area, move any conversation public socialization areas in the pool-side space.
7. The decisions of the play space Monitors (DMs) are FINAL. Any person(s) not responding to a DM's instructions shall be removed from the premises and NOT allowed to return. No refunds shall be given.
8. All play must be Safe, Sane & Consensual. When in doubt, ask a play space Monitor (DM). If it is possible that your scene may cause a DM to interrupt you, talk with the DM before you begin. For example, if you are planning an intense scene and/or your bottom plans to use words like "NO" or "STOP" and these are NOT your "Safewords," then please tell the DM before you begin.
9. The "house safewords" for this event are "SAFEWORD" and "RED." Please use these safewords if outside assistance is required. In an emergency these words are our version of calling for help. Please do not abuse or misuse these words. If a bottom is gagged, hooded or in some other way unable to verbally indicate a safeword, our event requires they be provided a "drop" safety signal.
10. Wax and Liquid Latex play. You may use crock pots to heat your wax; candles or other open flames are not permitted. Please obtain permission in advance from the Senior DM on duty and confine such play to specified area if provided. Please provide tarps to contain spills and minimize fire risk.
11. Please do not bring nor attempt to use your own crosses, benches, tables or other major play station equipment. Only International Olympus Leather pre-approved equipment may be used.
12. Blood Play (including needle play): The play space floor is carpeted. Please bring tarps, or other spill proof coverings to ensure that the carpet stays free of blood. Please bring teknicare, betadine or other anti-infective, as well as band-aids or gauze as required.
13. International Olympus Leather HIGHLY recommends the use of barrier protection when engaging in intercourse, fingering or having oral/genital sex. All sexual activities must be contained within your play station (this includes protecting equipment from contamination). Safer sex supplies are provided by The Leather Foundation for your use.
14. No food or drink (except water) is allowed in the play areas.
15. Be Clean: Protect the play surfaces during your play. CLEAN UP the area thoroughly afterwards.
16. No wrestling, scat, water sports, open flame branding, or fire play allowed. Medical branding devices which do not use an open flame may be used with prior permission from the Senior DM.
17. No breath control, suffocation or strangulation play of any type, including but not limited to choke holds, sleeper holds, re-breathing apparatus, hoods that interfere with breathing, plastic bags, or other play which restricts the flow of oxygen or blood is allowed. You will be will be removed from the premises and NOT allowed to return. No refunds will be given.
18. No guns or firearms allowed, whether real or facsimiles. You will be will be removed from the premises and NOT allowed to return. No refunds will be given.
19. Do not sit on the play equipment or in the play stations, unless you are playing. Do not move chairs, tables, or other furniture/equipment from the spectator or social areas into the play space. Do not congregate or socialize at play stations unless you are involved in a scene in progress. Spectators must always give way to players, even if it means leaving a play area.
20. Please be courteous and limit your sessions to 90 minutes when other guests are waiting to use the station.
21. Please do not play or engage in loud conversation or sexual activity in the Play and Educational areas.
22. No whips (floggers, singletails, buggy whips, etc.) longer than 3 feet in length (from cracker tip to handle) are allowed in The Play and Educational Areas.